Ask the Universe ANYTHING: Why do people feel so disconnected from Mother Earth?

  Available on Substack and it's free!

Ask the Universe ANYTHING

Channeled Question:  During my meditation today, Mother Earth asked me to channel her question, "Why do people feel so disconnected from me?"

Channeled Source:  Mother Earth 

Susan’s Note:  She is a sentient being with whom you can converse.

Answer:  I do not wonder about this for myself as I know the answer.  I asked Susan to channel this because it is an important question for humanity to consider.  As a soul being, you chose to come to earth to incarnate as a human - a being in third dimensional physical form.  This you did for various reasons which I will not go into here.  Though if you do not understand this about yourself, I recommend exploring those truths.  At this time, I would like to address the reason you took physical form on planet earth.  Many believe it's to have an experience and to learn.  This is true.  What you may not realize is that I am going through a similar experiential growth process too.  It is true.  I am here to expand my being and consciousness which includes my physical body.  If you are not focusing on your own spiritual evolution, you will not be comfortable with mine.  You will knowingly or unknowingly try to disconnect from me.  This can be done in many ways and would also include attempts to disconnect yourself from your own physical body.  Ask yourself: 

  1. Where am I attempting to deny my physicality?
  2. Do I feel uncomfortable being in my body?
  3. Do I avoid touching Mother Earth?
As you consider these and similar questions, know that you are not alone in these matters.  This is actually part of the human experience, to connect deeply with your physical being.  Remember that you are not alone through this journey of self discovery.  For example, I am here to help.  Reach out to me in any way that feels right for you.  I am here.  I am waiting for your invitation to connect. 



The App: You can also catch all of my posts on the Substack app.


You can also explore your own questions during a phone session with Susan.

Book a Phone Session with Susan


You can also have a Paid Subscription on Substack

Recently channeled questions behind the paywall:

  1. Question:  Have you ever wondered if you are from Arcturus?  Channel Source:  Arcturians

  2. Question:  Why do I choose darkness over light?  Channel Source:  Mahavatar Babaji

  3. Question:  How do I choose a mate?  Someone to spend my life with.  Someone who compliments me and enhances my life's experience.  Channel Source: Smoke from incense

Susan Fullmer is a conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, psychic medium, energy healer, energy reader, teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist. She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.

She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine).  Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, and teaching classes and workshops.  In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spitting Mad and Freaking Out

I just can't tell you yet

Deep Shit