Susan Rambles: The Mighty Cricket - The Pleiadian Connection
I merged with Cricket today. I was introduced to him several years ago when he became one of my main protectors. Go ahead, you can laugh. I know I did. When that particular message came across, I had to ask several times to make sure I heard it correctly. Yep, the message was, “Cricket is your new protector.” Over time, I have learned not to scoff. This tiny critter wallops a mighty punch. But today I experienced a new side of Cricket that I did not know before. He asked if I wanted to merge energies. I find this shamanic practice of blending energies with a sacred being to be intimate and powerful. It can only be done when both parties are in agreement and I never do it unless my body, my heart, and my main Spirit Guide give a green light to go ahead. It is a profound experience and I always come away with more knowledge and a healing. To me, it is sacred ground.
Let me back up a bit and first say that a few weeks ago I was chatting with my dear friend and spiritual powerhouse Peggy. She related the story of how she was enjoying the cricket song one evening when suddenly they said to her, “We are from the Pleiades.” She was surprised and so was I. I then delved into my truth detection process, and I found out that it’s true, they come from the Pleiades. Which is such a plus and a bit of a duh-moment because I work closely with the Pleiadians.
Synchronicities are yummy.
My beloved relationship with Cricket deepened this morning as we merged, they offered me a healing. What, you guys are healers too? How can this possibly get any better? It gets better as I come out of the healing with major heart blocks removed. I can now feel their love for me even more clearly and deeply. I’m still basking in it all and longing to hear them sing tonight outside of my window.
See posts about and by extraterrestrials The Pleiadians:
Susan Rambles: The Mighty Cricket - The Pleiadian Connection
Susan Talks: A Message from The Pleiadians - And a Trailhead for Healing
Susan Channels: The Pleiadians - An Offer of Support as You Emerge From the Chrysalis
Susan Channels: How Do We Negate and Offset the Effects of Chem Trails, Vaccines, and Nano Tech?
Susan Channels: Be at Peace - A Message from The Pleiadians
Susan Channels: Step into that Shift of Change and Your Inner Heart and True Voice Will Soar. A Message from The Pleiadians.
Susan Channels: When I See a Color, is What I see the Same as what Other Humans See? Answered by The Pleiadians
See posts about Extraterrestrials:
8/14/26 Substack Live Q&A: The Ocean, the Beings of The Waters
Susan Rambles: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Be Hyper Aware of Your Extraterrestrial Connections
Susan Talks: How to Connect with the ETs - Keep Your Energy High
Susan Rambles: Shamanic Journey to Rothenburg ob der Tauber - One Thing has to Shift before Another Thing Can Move - Land Healing Assisted by the ETs
See posts about and from Animals and Insects:
Bear - Susan Channels: Black Bear’s Message - Trust That You are Hearing My Call
Bee - Susan Channels: Bee - The Lesson of Reciprocity
Birds - Susan Channels: A Message from Birds - Fly, Fly, Fly
Buffalo - Susan Channels: Buffalo - When You Walk with Me, You Walk in Abundance
Bull - Susan Travels: Bullfight near Maracaibo, Venezuela - What the Bull Said
Cat - Susan Rambles: Attack of the Yogi Kitty - Killing the Yoga/Zen Vibe
Cricket - Susan Rambles: The Mighty Cricket - The Pleiadian Connection
Deer - Susan Channels: Deer, Gentle and Kind - The Healthy Side of Boundaries
Dolphins - Susan Rambles: The Dolphins are Talking
Dragonfly - Susan Rambles: A Real Maturity to the Universal Energy has Happened
Ducks & Geese - Susan Rambles: Why Did They Irritate Me So Much?
Fish - Susan Rambles: Morning Meditation with a Fish
Horse - Susan Rambles: Fire in Earth - She has Asked for the Purge and Fire has Consented to Do it for Her
Kestrel - Susan Channels: Courage
Lamas - Susan Talks: Chatting with Lamas
Possum - Susan Rambles: The Animist’s Life is Saved by a Possum
Red Tail Hawk - Susan Rambles: The Low Hanging Fruit - And How to Talk to a Red Tail Hawk
Snake - Susan Rambles: A Conversation with Snake - Jiffy-Pop Comes to the Rescue
Tortoise - Susan Rambles: This is What Happened at the Zoo Today
Wolf - Susan Channels: What Wolf Taught Me about Flowing My Energy
With a free subscription you receive a post every Friday (spam-free & ad-free). And for $8 a month you receive an additional post every Sunday. All posts are from the following categories:
Need a mentor? Need a guide? Need some questions answered?
If you would like to book a phone or an in-office session (in Boise, Idaho) with Susan for a psychic reading, energy healing, or mentorship sessions to strategize goal achievement and Soul Purpose discovery
Susan Fullmer is a writer, podcaster, conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, psychic medium, energy healer, energy reader, teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist. Susan specializes in extraterrestrial connections, and she is a telepathic talker. She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.
She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine). Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, teaching classes, and hosting workshops and retreats. In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution.

.png)


Comments
Post a Comment