Susan Rambles: An All Night Journey with Archangel Metatron

 Read for free on Substack!

I didn’t really know him before last night. I had done a few quick tune-ins (energetic readings) from time to time when I had heard about him from others. He seemed like a good guy (meaning, I liked his energy and he passed my “I’ll hang out with you anytime” test). But I never really did. For whatever reason, our paths never crossed in any significant way. That all changed last night.

My Guides told me that a journey awaited, if I wanted to go (it’s always my choice). A shamanic journey is a means of connecting with our Guides and Spirit Helpers. It can be used for seeking information or healing for ourselves and/or for others. I never know beforehand where I will be going or what will be happening on these journeys. But I trust the process and I trust my Guides and so whenever I get that message, I show up. Frankly, it’s not easy to show up because it’s usually about something beyond my comprehension which pushes me to my limits of understanding and belief. Consequently, in doing so, it helps me shatter those old understandings and beliefs which must happen for me to know real truth. And so off I went.

Not only had I never officially met Metatron before, I had never been on an all night journey. I could feel the power of the places we visited as he taught me and healed me. My human does not comprehend it all but thank goodness I don’t need brain power to learn on that level. In fact, I think in many cases, it just gets in the way. I was learning (and am still processing) some very deep information. And my heart has a weight lifted; it feels light in a way I have never known in this lifetime. When I visit it now in meditation - sitting in the middle of my Heart Chakra - it is shaded with all kinds of lovely pinks. I wish I had the vocabulary to describe it all.


The App:
You can also catch all of Susan's posts on the free Substack app.

Need a mentor? Need a guide? Need some questions answered?

If you would like to book a phone or an in-office session (in Boise, Idaho) with Susan for a psychic reading, energy healing, or mentorship sessions to strategize goal achievement and Soul Purpose discovery - Contact her at 208-260-0033 or IntuitiveExplorationswithSusan@gmail.com.

Susan Fullmer is a writer, podcaster, conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, psychic medium, energy healer, energy reader, teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist. Susan specializes in extraterrestrial connections, and she is a telepathic talker. She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.

She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine).  Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, teaching classes, and hosting workshops and retreats.  In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#9. Susan Teaches: Introduction to the Seven Major Chakras of the Human Body - Indications of a Healthy Root (1st) Chakra (WRITTEN Classet Series)

Alfred Whitehead

Attack of the Yogi Kitty: Killing the yoga/Zen vibe