Susan Rambles: Secret or Sacred? How Do I Talk About this Most Precious of Information?
What do I do if I’m holding my most beloved spiritual team close and sacred? My Spirit Guides and Helpers are everything to me. They have taught me and healed me and loved me beyond what I thought possible. They remind me who I am and what I am capable of. And they have done so for decades.
As a teacher, my conundrum is, “How do I talk about this most sacred of information?” I was taught that you don’t just blurt it out. You do not share their names willy-nilly. Names are powerful. Do not underestimate the energy of a name. This applies to the beings of high, loving vibration and also to those of the lowest-of-low vibration. When we say a name, we give it power. Our own power. Be-oh-so careful about who you talk about and why. Reserve your precious energy for what really matters to you. Feed that, and no other.
And so back to my conundrum. If I am vague when I teach, that helps no one. And if I teach clearly about these things… What is my responsibility here? How do I make this work?
Did I mention that my spiritual team are my teachers? Yep, I took this question to them. And no surprise when it comes to topics of Spirit - the answer is nuanced. It’s a case by case situation. My rule of thumb now is to ask the person/being/animal I feel drawn to teach about, “How do you feel about this?” What would you like me to say about you?” “What words would be best for me to use to describe this concept you are sharing with me?” For example, every word I have written in my Substack (Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer) has been with guidance and permission from these divine beings.
The nuance is, sometimes it’s going to be right to share. And sometimes it’s better to hold it close to your vest. Let your intuition guide.
See other posts about Spirit Guides and Spirit Helpers:
Susan Rambles: Secret or Sacred? How do I talk about this most precious of information?
7/24/26 Substack Live: Spirit Guides and Spirit Helpers
Susan Talks: Connecting with Our Spirit Guides and Spirit Helpers - How do I file the Saber Tooth Tiger?
With a free subscription you receive a post every Friday (spam-free & ad-free). And for $8 a month you receive an additional post every Sunday. All posts are from the following categories:
Need a mentor? Need a guide? Need some questions answered?
If you would like to book a phone or an in-office session (in Boise, Idaho) with Susan for a psychic reading, energy healing, or mentorship sessions to strategize goal achievement and Soul Purpose discovery - Contact her at 208-260-0033 or IntuitiveExplorationswithSusan@gmail.com.
Susan Fullmer is a writer, podcaster, conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, psychic medium, energy healer, energy reader, teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist. Susan specializes in extraterrestrial connections, and she is a telepathic talker. She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.
She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine). Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, teaching classes, and hosting workshops and retreats. In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution.

.png)


Comments
Post a Comment