Monday, June 12, 2017

One down. Two or three to go.

Soooo, I didn't really mention this.  Mainly, because I've been pretty brain dead from the marathon that was last semester, which I am just now recovering from.  But I graduated with my associates degree on May 6th, 2017.  I wasn't going to walk or anything, but then decided that I have worked hard the last two and a half years, and by God - I'm walking!




It turned out to be the 100 commencement at Boise State University, so they did something that they have never done before.  They held graduation on the world famous blue-turf football field.  Better known as, "The Blue".  The whole thing was pretty awesome and I set aside my usual, "I don't really want to be noticed" stance, and I walked onto that field like I owned the joint.  It felt pretty damn good.  Now, on to my bachelors and beyond.  Why not?  If I can do this, I can do anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment