Saturday, August 18, 2018

Asshole Island



Asshole Island


In my world vision we send all the assholes to Asshole Island.  I’m talking about the people who can’t or won’t treat others with respect while we attempt to do our human dance here on this planet.  They all must go, no questions asked. Then, they will have to deal exclusively with assholes. Will they end up killing each other off?  Most likely, but we won’t hear about it because it’s no longer our drama and we don’t care.

Will those of us who are left behind live a conflict-free life?  Of course not. But we will manage our conflict with clear, consistent, truthful communication, and critical thinking skills.  We will rejoice in diversity and embrace helpful change. Treating each other with love and human decency will be so second nature that we will forget that there was ever a world when these things did not exist.

This is the vision that I hold for my world.  



I was talking to a wise friend of mine about this post. She said, about the assholes that I describe, "You know, we don't have to send them to Asshole Island. They are already there."

So true! We are each in the world of our own making. Energetically, we attract to us what we send out. If I have assholes in my life, I simply need to stop being an asshole, do my healing work, and my naturally rising vibration will call to me those who have done the same. The assholes of the world will find me repellant, if they can find me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment