Wednesday, December 5, 2018

No Place Like Home - Authenticity

This is the card I drew during my morning meditation.  I was pondering last night and wondering, "What is the best thing about me?"  The first thought that came into my mind is that I always try to live authentically.  And now this.  Boom!

Colette Baron-Reid
Wisdom of the Oracle Divination Cards

When you act in an authentic way, you command the world to reflect back to you exactly what is in your highest good.  Your business choices, the investments you make, and the creative projects you immerse yourself in are powerfully on-point.  Why?  Because when you are fully yourself, radically accepting everything in your journey to date - both successes and failures - you will see the divinity in all things.  Abundance is a natural progression when you experience this kind of authenticity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment