Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Every Sip


My first European trip is coming up fast!  I've been crazy busy scouring my to-do lists, rules and regulations, and what to pack and not pack documents.  My guest bedroom has been sacrificed to this cause; it's full of piles of sundry items, and lists, and little travel bottles of various liquids including laundry soap.  I plan to wash and hang my dirty-to-clean underwear across six countries.  And yes, my little rope and clothes pins are in the pile too.

As I sit here in my burgeoning excitement, the thing I am most excited about this morning is drinking British tea.  "Susan could get that in the states," you may be thinking to yourself.  But drinking it here and drinking it there will be two entirely different experiences, I am quite sure.  And when I am there, I intend to savor every sip.

No comments:

Post a Comment