7/24/26 Substack Live Q&A with Susan Fullmer - Every Friday at 6 p.m. (MST)
1. How can I talk to the Seasons?
2. All about Spirit Guides and Spirit Helpers
3. Channel from Mary Magdalene
0:52 - Winter vs Summer. Being fully with each season. Wheel of Life
3:05 - Surrender to Heat. Mother Earth says, “All of this is me.”
4:20 - Talk to Fire and Summer, two intelligent energies
10:20 - Trust, vulnerability, asking for help
12/20 - Spirit Guides and Spirit Helpers
14:00 - Definitions
25:28 - How do you choose them?
28:45 - How do I know if the answer I’m getting is from them or am I just making it up?
35:00 - Discernment and Truth Tellers
35:50 - All good relationships take time and effort
39:35 - What does it mean when I get no answer?
44:25 - Channel from Mary Magdalene
See other posts about Spirit Guides and Spirit Helpers:
Susan Rambles: Secret or Sacred? How do I talk about this most precious of information?
7/24/26 Live Q&A
Susan Talks: Connecting with our Spirit Guides and Spirit Helpers - How do I file the Saber Tooth Tiger?
See Susan Teaches posts:
Creating Sacred Space - Grounding Our Energy
Creating Sacred Space - Clearing Our Energy
Creating Sacred Space - Calling in Our Spiritual Help and Protections
The channeled Mary Magdalene series:
#1. Time to Connect
#3. Alone and Lost
#4. An Abrupt Snap
#5. Perceive Truth
Other Channeled messages from Mary Magdalene:
7/24/26 Live Q&A
7/3/2026 Live Q&A
6/5/2026 Live Q&A
See others posts about the Seasons and the Wheel of Life:
The Energy of Spring:
7/24/26 Live Q&A
The Energy of Summer:
7/24/26 Live Q&A
The Energy of Fall:
7/24/26 Live Q&A
The Energy of Winter:
7/24/26 Live Q&A
Susan Rambles: Winter Solstice Graduation - And What Happened Next
Susan Talks: How to Heal and Rejuvenate in the Winter
Susan Fullmer is a writer, podcaster, conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, psychic medium, energy healer, energy reader, teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist. Susan specializes in extraterrestrial connections, and she is a telepathic talker. She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.
She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine). Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, teaching classes, and hosting workshops and retreats. In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution.


Comments
Post a Comment