Tuesday, June 16, 2015

LGBT for Christ and other Chalk Memos





     Apparently, if you want someone on campus to know something - anything, use colored chalk.  I'm not kidding.  It's the "In" way to get your message in the public eye.  For example, I walked across a message the other day that said, "LGBT for Christ".  I meant no disrespect to LGBT or Christ, I just didn't know it was there in time to go around.  I'm often walking at such a clip that I miss the message altogether because I'm past it before I realize there was something there to read.  

Here are some examples:




 Advertisements - i.e Moxie Java




School Fairs etc.




And random words of wisdom like this one on the steps of the library,
"If the world was a book, to not travel is like reading just a page!".


No comments:

Post a Comment