Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I'm in! And I have the bracelet to prove it.


Accepted to the Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies Program!





     Meet the newest Multidisciplinary student on campus!  Actually I am shy 0.2 points from being a junior, which is a prerequisite.  But they said, "What the hell, come on in" (or something to that effect).  I am so so happy!  Spent the next two hours ditching the carefully and early submitted fall schedule that was already programmed in, for a brand spanking new line up of classes I can't wait to take.  Hmmm, maybe with the exception of math.  But who's counting.  

Fall Lineup -

1.  Math (for people who know absolutely nothing about math)
2.  Sociology 101
3.  Multidisciplinary Studies 300  (the class where I design my curriculum for the next two years)
4.  Foundations of Leadership 325


The wild ride just picked up some speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment