Thursday, June 25, 2020

Shamanic Broadening_Homeless

I have studied shamanism for over 25 years. Shortly before the class began - even before I knew I was taking the class - I journeyed to my long time launching place, El Capitan in Yosemite National Park, California. I grew up in California and we had gone on several memorable family trips there. It has always been a special place to me and so I wasn’t surprised that my shamanic experience grounded beneath that sacred granite monolith. 


While there, I was told by my Spirit Helpers that I would no longer be coming to this place. And indeed, I could feel that the energy was complete. There was nothing more for me there in a shamanic sense, though I do hope to visit in physical form someday as I do not live in California now. I was sad, even grieved to lose this important place where so much had happened: Intensive healing, truth discoveries galore, and most important - connection with my beloved Spirit Helpers. Without this place, I couldn’t imagine where I would go or what I would do. I was homeless. 


With COVID, I have been given the opportunity to get very quiet and go very deep. Among other things, it has taken me to a broader exploration of my shamanic, spiritual practice. The next step clicked into place as a friend of mine sent me information on a year long class called, “Shaman Visionary Circle” with Hank Wesselman PhD and his wife Jill Kuykendall. A new era. A new intention. A new home. This class coincides with a new Sacred Garden near my home in Boise, Idaho. The journey continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment