Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Ceremony


2020_06_27_The Ceremony 



Saturday morning I wake predawn and sit outside my tent. It is quiet except for a riot of bird talk. I am camped under a large pine tree. It feels like I will have my tasked ceremony at the base of this tree. That is all I know at this point. 


I am told to go on a journey to learn next steps. It was short and sweet. I was to place a piece of palo santo sap at the base of the tree. I had also packed a new, large, white sage smudge stick which I broke up into pieces and scattered around the sap. This I did after opening sacred space and setting my intention to have a ceremony to honor my Aunnunaki father. It turned out to be easy, powerful, and complete. How could something so seemingly impossible slide into place with the simplicity of a breath? 


I have much thanks to offer my tree friend for his help with all of this. Before starting I was told to go around to the other side of the tree where I found a sweet little cluster of one to five feet high new fir trees. It was the perfect surrounding for my offering. With the sap and sage gifted, I looked up at the tree and the symbolic story unfolded before my eyes. 


The main large trunk represented my Aunnunaki father. Gnarled and demanding in his stance. And me, another sturdy trunk branching off of his, almost at the base. My trunk was scarred with a large wound - the initial breaking away. Painful and not complete. Up higher was the last scarring that created the final divide. This part of the story I knew, unfolding over the past several years. 


I had been increasingly uncomfortable with my growing awareness of how we as the Annunaki race treated others in the universe and more specifically, how my ruling family treated all others. But I wasn’t bothered enough to do anything about it. I didn’t have the gumption to rock the boat. Why bother? But as time went on and I couldn't unsee what I was increasingly seeing, I started to let my discontent slip out. Ironically at that point, I was still too lazy to take action as inaction was my modus operandi. But somehow the king got word that all was not well in the kingdom. And specifically, not well with me - one of his younger sons who was expected to tow the line. I was tortured for a week. Those are the words I was given when this part of the story was told. “One week.” I am told that this race lives for millions of years so who knows how that calculates into human time. What I do know is that it was a turning point for me. I was a fence sitter no more. This experience completely opened by eyes to the reality of what was going on in my world. As a pampered (albeit largely ignored and neglected) minor prince, I hadn’t seen the sheer horror that beings throughout the universe had endured because of us. 


I didn’t have the ability, or perhaps the courage, to change the state of affairs. But I did begin to covertly and systematically rebel where I could. Who knew that those plans I had laid in place so long ago would be realized and utilized here and now. -A story for another day.  


The tree also showed a higher branch coming off of the main trunk that represented my younger Annunaki sister. I was told that just before the king had died this week, he made my sister his heir to the throne. One of her top priorities? To kill me. I don’t remember the back story, but she hates and loathes me. I assume it’s because I didn’t go along with the grand Annunaki plan - to rape and pillage the universe of any resources we decided we wanted. Suffice it to say, that my Protectors have been on high alert.


The tree had one more piece of the tale to show me. My attention was drawn to the little grove surrounding the tree. To my shock, I was told this represented the Annunaki that are growing up now and that there is hope that they are shifting and trying on new, less destructive ways of living. I know that the Annunaki are at the tail end of their reign. Their cycle, as it is, is coming to a close. I just assumed that they are all dying off and that somehow they would all come to an end. But what the tree showed me appears to be saying that some are able to shift into this new energy that we are all experiencing. Perhaps, not all is lost for this species. 


I then looked at the main trunk. The base had huge gashes and scars from what appeared to be from great violence. And then I knew, my father grew from wounds that were inflicted upon him. Everything shifted for me in that moment. And then, I remembered the concept (which I believe) that there is nothing to forgive. When we see each other on a soul level - and yes, I have to believe that the Annunaki have one too - the conclusion is that we are all in this together. We are literally all connected. My pain is everyone’s pain. My father’s wounds are mine.


All hate melted away. I reached out and placed my hand in a large gaping gash and felt nothing but love for this alien father. “Be at peace.” “I love you.” And I knew that I meant it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment