Monday, March 11, 2024

A Conversation with Snake: Jiffy-Pop comes to the rescue

Available on Substack and it's free!

I've had a life long relationship with Snake, but didn't really realize it until I was in my late 50s.  My first recollection of an interaction with a snake was when I was about ten years old.  Our family had gone backpacking for a week in the wilderness of central California.  No, I don't remember where exactly but in the 1960s there was more of that kind of land near our home in Sunnyvale.  My parents were brave.  I was the oldest of four and I can't even imagine the logistics of taking on that kind of endeavor with a pack of very young kids.  But my dad was an outdoorsman and so hauling us all off to the backcountry was second nature to him.  

Read on in Substack!


The App:
You can also catch all of my posts on the Substack app.

Book a Phone Session with Susan

Susan Fullmer is a conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, energy healer, energy reader (psychic), teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist.  She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.  She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine). 

Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, and teaching classes and workshops.  In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution. 







No comments:

Post a Comment