Sunday, May 5, 2019

Thoughts about mom_2019_01_12

While taking care of my mom in her last days of life, these are the questions I would ask myself from time to time.  Is there anything left unsaid? Is there anything left undone? I continue to get the same intuitive answer. Everything is done.

The one message I got from Spirit this morning is, “Enjoy your family.”  That's it. That's all I'm supposed to do today. At last, I feel ready for this. No more taking care of everything.  No more fixing anything. I will be helpful and kind. I will catch up on the lives of family members that I have not seen in a long time.  The family is gathering. But there's nothing I have to do. I have done my work. And now, I will feel the joy of being with my family in this sacred place during this sacred time.  Whatever their agendas maybe, this is mine and I am at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment