Sunday, August 22, 2021

A Time Capsule

 Well well, it seems it's time for a change. I haven't felt like writing for a loooong time. I don't write unless I feel inspired to do so - or it doesn't end well. So much has happened and so much blessed healing. Shout out and gratitude for all beings physical and non for your grace, power, and influence on my life. "Thank you" doesn't even come close. You know my heart. It speaks beyond words.

I sit down to write and I'm told it's time for a new look. I began this blog when I started back to school after 33 years of doing life stuff. Writing has always be a way of processing my experiences and making sense of the senseless. My first journal was in 1972 when I was eleven years old. Getting a bachelor's degree at Boise State University in December 2019 gave me a new skill and confidence in writing. It's nice to be able to better express myself. The more I write, the better I get and the more I enjoy it. I'm thrilled that it is calling to me again. 

As a time capsule, I took a snip of what will now be my old blog design. The books were perfect for the college experience. I have no idea what the new look will be. When I create, I seldom know the outcome. I just know the first step. As I take it, the next one appears - but only if I take that first step. So here goes the plunge!


First blog design from January 2015 - August 2021





No comments:

Post a Comment