Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Ask the Universe ANYTHING: When I see a color, is what I see the same as what other humans see?

Lana Banana asks the Question:  When I see a color, is what I see the same as what other humans see?  For example, is the blue I see the same as the blue everyone else sees?

Channel Source:  A Pleiadian named “George” 

Susan’s Note:  Often these beings will use a name for my purpose, so I can identify them and call them.  This is not an identifier that they themselves would use; they offer it to assist me.  This is my first meeting with George who identifies himself as a Pleiadian.  I never speak to or interact with new beings without first vetting them through my own trusted Guides.  George passed the test with flying colors.  I am honored to speak with him.  

Answer:  Read on in Substack!

Susan Fullmer is a Conscious Channel.  She works with a wide variety of individuals and groups of higher dimensions.  Do you have a question for the Universe?  Paid subscribers can submit questions. 



The App:
You can also catch all of my posts on the Substack app.

Book a Phone Session with Susan

Susan Fullmer is a conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, energy healer, energy reader (psychic), teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist.  She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.  She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine). 

Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, and teaching classes and workshops.  In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution. 




No comments:

Post a Comment