Monday, April 22, 2024

My egg cooker does not sing: City of Rocks Shenanigans

 


The gadget was brilliant!  Generally speaking, I'm not a gadget kind of person.  You know the type.  I'm even related to some that are the type, but that's just not me.  The other day my son (who is very much a gadget kind of guy) asked if we could visit a new store he had found that was chuck full of gadgetry of every make and model.  On our weekly excursions we each get to choose our outing locations and it was his turn.  This is what we do in healthy relationships, we compromise when needed.  Aisle after aisle we would Ooh and Ahh over... you guessed it, gadgets.  I get it.  I appreciate it.  But I have to muster up some strength to care about it.  Then one can only imagine my surprise when the discovery was made last summer...

Read on in Substack!   



The App: You can also catch all of Susan's free posts on the Substack app.

Book a Phone Session with Susan

Susan Fullmer is a conscious channel, shamanic practitioner, energy healer, energy reader (psychic), teacher, mentor, group facilitator, nurse, and licensed massage therapist.  She has been in private practice since 1990 with her business, Intuitive Explorations with Susan Fullmer.  She draws from decades of study and practice in the healing arts including 35 years of nursing (both medical and mental health) and massage therapy (with extensive study in energy medicine). 

Susan has a plethora of experience in group facilitation, public speaking, mentorship, and teaching classes and workshops.  In 2019 she graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Multidisciplinary Studies with certificates in Leadership and Human Relations, and Dispute Resolution. 



No comments:

Post a Comment