Monday, May 16, 2016

Blame the Dolphins

I had a party last night. A simple fair really, not to go down in the annals of great party history.  But a mile stone of sorts for me.  Somewhere along the line, I have forgotten how to play.  Now, maybe you are thinking that a 55 year old women ought not to be playing anyway.  But I beg to differ.  Did you know that there are studies that show that we are healthier when we are with other people that we like and who like us, and that we are healthier when we laugh?  It's true.  I won't go into the details here, but look it up.  Good stuff.

But more importantly for me, my Spirit Guides have been telling me it's time to add Fun to my plate.  The trouble is, I hadn't a clue how to do that.  Then along came the dolphins.  But before that, along came Anne.

Anne Gordon de Barrigon is a biologist, business owner, author, public speaker, and an adventurous, inspirational person.  She is also a Dolphin Energy Healer, and Whale Whisperer.

http://www.annegordondebarrigon.com    


I caught a free webinar by her and my friend Maria Anderson (Healer and business women - http://www.hhpdx.org).  They are joining forces to present a kick ass Whale and Dolphin retreat this August in Panama.  Anne has a great reverence and connection with these amazing creatures.  I have worked extensively with Spirit Guides and Animal Helpers for many years, but I had never really worked with whales and dolphins before.  Anne has opened up a whole new world for me, as I am meeting these wise and generous teachers.  I am learning that dolphins are about fun and joy, while whales are about abundance.  Not only that, each kind of dolphin and whale has it's own specific magic and individual teachings.  They are so beautifully and generously willing to share.  They want to talk with us, teach us, and heal us.  I am blown away.  If you are at all drawn to these animals I would suggest you reach out to Anne.

This is Anne with the children of her beloved Embera tribe into which she married.





Back to my lack-of-fun story.  I was whining to the dolphins that I didn't know how to have fun.  They gently said, why don't you have a party?  Hmmmm, I could do that.  And I did.  They are now whispering other ideas to me.  Gifts to get me kicked started.  It's time for this girl to let her hair down and rejoin the human race - or rather, rejoin the humans that know how to have a good time!  I lovingly blame the dolphins.  



No comments:

Post a Comment