Saturday, December 5, 2015

Deep Shit

     What is wrong with me?  I cannot get it together.  Ever since I slowed way down over Thanksgiving break, I can't seem to speed it back up again.  I actually have a shot of getting all As this semester, but not if I don't get this last week right.  I have big stuff due...and I can't seem to make myself do it.  I am in deep shit.  I'm sure there is some psychological reason for all of this, but at the moment I have not an ounce of clarity as to what that might be.  In the mean time, get your shit together Susan!

2 comments:

  1. Baby goals, Susan!!!

    Make a list of what needs to be done and prioritize it.
    Make some tea.
    Start on #1 while sipping tea.
    After 30 minutes, go outside and breathe!
    Back to work
    Watch a Korean TV Episode
    More student stuff...
    Repeat! :)

    You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea! I forgot the tea! Thanks Sandy. And my next K Drama will be a perfect reward for homework completed. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete