Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Butt Bites

"Fire Alarm, Low Battery" beeped into my subconscious. I was in such a deep sleep that I don't know how long it took for me to finally realize something was going on that needed my attention. I stumbled down the hall and grabbed the step ladder and the batteries. Nothing smooth in this operation. Fiddling with the apparatus while perched on the ladder, I finally realized that this wasn't going to happen without my reading glasses. Ok, that done, I was able to extract the old battery and insert the new one. Which turned out not to be a new battery and needed to be changed too. But that didn't register until after I had put away the step ladder and the batteries and was headed back to bed at which point the beeping warning started up again. I did all of the steps above - again! 

I finally, groggily rolled back into bed delighted to finally go back to sleep. As I was drifting off, my eyes flew open. Was I missing something? I have learned that life is symbolic. Everything reflects truth back to us. It is a monumental advantage for us to pay attention. I asked my guides if the alarm had a message for me and sure as shootin', it was a big one and needed my attention immediately. I then energetically took care of business which involved me needing a lot more protections then I currently had, and I needed them in that moment! 

I get it. Life can seem easier to just numb out and go back to sleep - figuratively and literally. However, the actual truth of it is, going back to sleep will bite us in the butt every time. Our Inner Wise Being and the Creator wants us to wake up for our own benefit. If we don't look at the truth that is being shown to us, the bite in the butt will get more and more painful... until we do pay attention. It's not fun dealing with icky stuff like I did at 2:00 this morning. But it's done now, and I am at peace. No butt bites for me today.  





No comments:

Post a Comment