Monday, July 11, 2022

Travel Log 7/11/2022: Staggering


It was one of those nights.  I got very little sleep and it's early morning now.  The upside of being an empath is that you know what's going on around you regarding the emotions of others.  The downside of being an empath is that you know what's going on around you regarding the emotions of others.  If we aren't careful and if we don't use good boundaries and helpful techniques to separate ourselves from the energies around us, it can get very overwhelming.  With all that I know and do on this front - and I am vigilant about not taking on other people's emotions - I can still get bombed.  With everything going on in the world right now, emotions are high to say the least.  Spirit tells me I need to be aware from time to time on how the world is feeling.  I stay in a state of peace and calm as best I can, so when those intense feelings hit it can be absolutely staggering.  I am in shock at how much turmoil the world is feeling.  When I ask Spirit if there is anything for me to do in those moments, I am usually told, "Nothing, just be aware of what's going on right now."  My heart goes out to the world.  My general recommendation is to seek healing, seek quiet, seek nature, seek loving family and friends.  We do not need to go this alone.

What I know after today:  I'm going to need a nap.   

No comments:

Post a Comment