Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Travel Log: 7/12/2022: Leaving Bozeman Montana

I topped off the gas in Bozeman and headed south on highway 191. I love traveling. The only thing I really fear is running out of gas because I assumed it would be there when I needed it. To avoid that whole unpleasant scenario, I always make sure the tank is full when I don't know the road ahead. Especially backroads as I will be driving today. Gorgeous, but no gas stations.

A large ski resort area was recommended to me and because I was practically passing by their doorstep, it was my next stop. This ended up being a disconcerting experience for me - a first. I get really excited when I am near mountains. I always love to talk and hang with them. So, you can imagine my disappointment and confusion when I was told by Spirit and my Guides NOT to tune in or talk or even spend much time in this area. Energetically, this place is in bad shape. It's not just in need of an energetic fluff and buff. It's really evil stuff. Typically, my Guides ask me to clear this kind of negative energy. This is the first time ever I have walked away without doing a thing other than protecting myself the entire time I was there. It wasn't until I was way clear of that mountain range before I was allowed to talk to nature again. I'm not going to talk anymore about it here nor am I going to include any pictures of the place. I'll just trust that I am to move on.

What I know after today: I'm very sad when nature has been used for evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment