Saturday, December 26, 2015

Are you real?

     I now have a whole German assemblage.  Or at least the "Stats" page for my blog, that I was telling you about, says I do (see blog post, "My Twenty Russian Besties" November 2015).  But how do I know if that's real?  Maybe it's just Blog Spot fucking with my brain.  It's some kind of consumeristic plot to sucker us bloggers to keep coming black.  I mean, no one has ever commented on my blog except my dear sister, who unlike Blog Spot, does not fuck with my brain and gives me real and warm support that I can actually take to the bank.  Confirmed reality is a reassuring thing.

     So who are you people?  If in fact, you are actual alive and breathing humanity, then prove it.  Dare to comment.  I'm not asking for a long term committed relationship here.  Just a token offering to prove you are real.  That, or I want Blog Spot to make a full and truthful confession right here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment