Thursday, December 24, 2015

Snow Walk

     I'd forgotten how much I love the seasons.  I moved here a couple of years ago from my beloved Portland Oregon where we enjoy various shades of rain.  I had been there a couple of decades, so I sort of forgot the whole snow experience of winter.  Not to mention the intolerable heat of summer - ah, but that's an examination for another day...about 6 months from now.  

     It's Christmas Eve and we just had a tremendously beautiful snow.  I'm more of a Solstice girl these days, but with a deep vain of nostalgia for my Christian upbringing.  And I am nothing, if not inclusive.  So it was a joy to trudge out in the fresh white and feel the moment of anticipation of an event held holy.  















And here I am returning to myself, headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment