Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Hemingway Building

     The Hemingway Building on campus is probably my favorite.  I'm sure it's one of the oldest, with it's beautiful brick work and more intricate design.  Not flashy, but eye catching all the same.  I just love to walk by, as the sight of it always seems to lift my energy a bit.  Beautify does that to me.  I'll always sit in a room so that I will have the most advantageous view, which if possible will include nature.

     So, how happy was I, when I saw that I would actually be walking into the building for a class this semester.  One problem though...  Sitting in the Hemingway Building for a creative writing class.  Intimidating much?




     Being an old building, I assumed there would be dead people.  Rule of thumb, the older the building, the more spirits there are.  And this one is no exception.  But nothing heavy or too distracting.  Just the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment