Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Want to be an RA?


Grabbing a cup of Joe before class.  Working nights is killing me...





     Clever advertisement.  Though spelling is in question.  Makes me want to be a RA (Resident Assistant).  Actually, I have been looking for a job on campus - working daylight hours being the optimal goal.  I looked at this job, and I like the idea of helping folks figure out the campus and college life (now that I'm such an expert!).  And I could totally handle any bullshit students pull, deal with discipline, and have some fun.  Isn't that the job description for this gig?  But payment for this particular job is free housing, living with the people I would be helping.  That's not going to work.

1.  Too much fun is just annoying.  I am 55 after all.
2.  I'd still need money for stuff.
3.  And where in the hell would I put my bed?



Yep, that's my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment