Friday, October 20, 2017

Disturbing Morning Message

I woke up early this morning before the alarm went off.  Not an uncommon occurrence.  What I usually do with that time is call in my spirit Helpers, Protectors and Healers and either ask for information that would be helpful to my life and/or ask for a healing.  I was observing my energy flows this morning and there it was - my all too common companion - anxiety.  Energetically, I feel it throughout my body, but mostly I tend to feel it in my back and along my spine (chronic back pain for 23 years - go figure) and sometimes in my gut.  Oh, that I were a better writer and could actually describe what I feel.  Something like, scratchy, crackling energy but more intense, discomfort, low level fear (unless it revs higher), impending doom.  Yeah, something like that.

I asked my guides, "What is that?"  Their reply?  "The love of your addiction."

No comments:

Post a Comment