Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Courage

Such an anxious night.  (See prior post)  My partner is a healer and he worked on me in the wee hours of the morning releasing much of the tension and angst.  He has been my rock through this and all of my challenges.  I was able to sleep some and now feel tired, but calm.  I was just standing at my kitchen window and a magnificent kestrel landed just in front of me.  If it hadn't been for the glass I could have reached out and touched him.  I have always felt a deep connection to birds of prey.  I was breathless as I feasted on this up close view.  I could see the individual feathers, beak, talons and oh, his eyes.  He was looking at me and I felt him say the words, “I want to do something for you.  Is that alright?”.  I felt hesitant but jumped at the invitation and thought back to him, “Yes!”.  With my permission he came into my heart and the magic that he brought feels like Courage.  It emanates from me.  From my heart.  





No comments:

Post a Comment