Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shout Out and New Job

Overdue shout out to Allyanna in Admissions.  She is the sole reason I was able to get enrolled in less than a week.  She was infinitely calm and knowledgeable, not to mention encouraging.  I spent countless time with her last week on email, phone and face to face.  Bless you.

And did I mention I got a job on Monday?  Mind you this is after A YEAR of job hunting with no success.  Well, not true.  This year has been a huge success in figuring out where I am and who I am at this stage of life.  I wasn't to find a career job as my path is being in school.  So when I shifted gears and looked for a part time job to support my school efforts, it fell in my lap in less than a week.  BTW, I'll be working as a nurse....while I'm learning to be a nurse.  Ah, the ironies of life.




No comments:

Post a Comment